AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR
As your Furnace and AC system gets older and more prone to breakdowns you may wonder if you should be spending money on repairs, or if you should just purchase and install an entirely new unit altogether. While a repair here and there may be cheaper in the short term, constant breakdowns can add up and eventually it could be in your best interest to find a replacement for your older system. Here are some reasons scheduling a repair vs. a full replacement is best for you.
- Your HVAC unit is less than 10 years old
- Repairs costs are less than $500 dollars
- Your unit is still under warranty
- The AFUE (efficiency rating) is over 90%
- The outdoor and indoor equipment is in good condition
- You plan to stay in the home for fewer than 5 years
If your HVAC system is breaking down but still meets the criteria above, you probably just need to schedule a repair. Our expert HVAC technicians at Extra HVAC Maintenance San Pedro can come out and inspect your system and provide any repairs it may need to stay running all year round. Click the button below to schedule service online today!